PFATT ART

Friday, April 24, 2009

Carolee Clark.......Our Featured Pfattie!


"Hello and welcome! My name is Carolee Clark and I’ve been doing art in some form for as long as I can remember. I’ve studied both commercial and fine art and the scope of my experience has included everything from crystal engraving and calligraphy to watercolor, acrylic paintings and oils. All my work is created in the studio of my Pennsylvania home, which I share with my wonderful husband and our four furkids. The real kid has left the nest, and now I spend most of my days with a paintbrush in my hand."


"I am inspired by all things magical, wicked and whimsical; fairy tales and legends, ghost stories, childhood Halloweens and just about anything in the natural world around me. Most of my work is painted in acrylics on signs and wood functional items, but I try to find the time to work in other mediums as well. I’ve recently been experimenting with incorporating three dimensional accents into my work and I love it! Many hours go into the creation of each design, and I try to give each piece it’s own personality and sense of whimsy."

Pictured below is Carolee's current eBay auction piece.......


"I’ve been selling my art on eBay for eight years now. What began as a few “bewitching” pieces during the traditional Halloween season has turned into a year round passion! One of the nicest aspects of selling my work on the web has been “meeting” all the wonderful art collectors, witchy enthusiasts and animal lovers from all over the world."


"Excitement is really setting in now as work begins on new pieces for the Ghoultide Gathering show up in Northville, Michgan. Notebooks are kept in almost every room in the house, so when inspiration strikes, I'm ready with pencil and paper... supplies are being purchased, the mailing list is updated, newsletters are in progress, and I'm almost dizzy with the possibilities for new pieces and new displays." :)


Make sure you stop by Carolee's Blog and Her Website!

Carolee would love for you to leave her a comment or you can Click Here To Email Her!

7 comments:

  1. Carolee...we're so proud to have you as a member of our group! I LOVE your current auction piece, it's amazing!!

    Can't wait to meet you this year at Ghoultide! =o)

    Hugs, *Lori

    ReplyDelete
  2. Carolee...you are such an amazing artist and your latest pieces on ebay is truly magickal! I can't wait to meet up with you at Ghoultide this year too!

    Haunted Hugz,
    Joycee

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am always in awe of your creations, Carolee! You are one of the best I've ever seen with the use of color, and you do it with total perfection.

    And, besides that, you are such a sweet person!
    Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is one of my favorite pieces Carolee and I'm so glad to see you featured here on the PFATT blog!

    Keep them coming!
    Laurie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Carolee is an exceptional addition to the PFATT team. Her work is like no other, as you can already see! Get ready to pick your chins off the floor! Continued success to you, Carolee.

    Michele ~.~

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks very much for the kind comments, everyone!

    ~ Carolee

    ReplyDelete